Life@HSBC

Its been great so far.

I already feel like a king. Arrived and checked in at a hotel way above my expectation. My stay here for 21 days cost them around 3-4k.


Working was not too bad. I'm so grateful that I took accounts back in secondary school. Now I'm looking at them on a daily basis. It's nice to have access to all the company records. So don't piss me off. I can check if your are borrowing money from anybody. Lol.

Going to meet the CEO and Director tomorrow. Yay.

This space is my simple escape from the harsh reality. Expect lots of random rants and whining apart from the daily reporting of things going I`m going through.

Take nothing seriously, leave comments, or just a simple hi. The world is getting smaller by the day, why not know each other now. Have fun ya all.

Regards,
Alex