Taiping

Today is officially my first day working as a full fledge engineer in Gamuda.  I have spent much of the last 2 week whining about the fact that I’ll be placed far away again, this time in Taiping; a town in the middle north of Perak.  A town without big shopping malls and popular franchises.  A town of laid back lifestyle, with Sunday activities meant picnic at a part. A town that I fell in love at first sight.
Except for the fact that its more than 3 hours drive from home and I have not known a single living soul here, this is an ideal place that I always had in mind (albeit to retire, not to work/live).  The town reminds you of those nice outskirts in the western countries.




I brought my family around the area for 2 days. We visited the Night Safari and Maxwell Hill. The view on top of the hill is quite pleasing. The ride however was not. I nearly vomited during the 20 minute rides up the hill on the jeep.




I started my first day at work today. Will blog about it soon. Freaking tired. Snores.

This space is my simple escape from the harsh reality. Expect lots of random rants and whining apart from the daily reporting of things going I`m going through.

Take nothing seriously, leave comments, or just a simple hi. The world is getting smaller by the day, why not know each other now. Have fun ya all.

Regards,
Alex