Convocation in 3 days time.

Throughout the first week, I really enjoyed my working here. Sure, things could have been better, like friendly colleagues but the environment here is already far better than my previous internships. My routine work for now is to go to site and learn all the construction methods while study all the drawings and paperwork in the office.

I'll be placed on 12 hours shift from next week onwards. Sounds tough and tiring. I dreaded that fact but will take it as an opportunity to learn more. (After all, I did went to work on Sunday even when it's my off day).

And in 3 days time, I will be officially graduated :) Yay. Going to begin a new chapter of life.

This space is my simple escape from the harsh reality. Expect lots of random rants and whining apart from the daily reporting of things going I`m going through.

Take nothing seriously, leave comments, or just a simple hi. The world is getting smaller by the day, why not know each other now. Have fun ya all.

Regards,
Alex